Coaches are very important in teaching flag football to players. It's imperative your attitude is positive during losses and wins.
* I agree to conduct myself in a positive manner toward my players, coaches, parents and game officials at all times.
* I will respect players, coaches, parents and game officials at all times.
* I will develop a coaching philosophy that embraces fundamentals, organization, life lessons and friendships versus a “win at all cost” mentality.
* I will remember that kids register to play flag football because it is fun.
* Every child should have the opportunity to play.
* I will support and respect all decisions made by the game officials and refrain from outward criticism.
* I am responsible for understanding the rules of the game and abide by those rules at all times.
* I will support the integrity of the game and make game decisions in line with fair play and sportsmanship.
* I am responsible for completing my coaching education and safety requirements and teaching the proper fundamentals.
* I will create a safe and positive environment for my players to learn how to play the sport.
* I will listen to my fellow coaches and players regarding player safety, and when in doubt, I will sit them out of play.
* I will honor the game and my responsibility as a coach to provide a positive experience for my team